Warning! This will erase any existing software on your Raspberry PI device!
- Download the Mysterium Node RPI image (mystberry.zip)
- Download Balena Etcher if you haven’t already got it: https://www.balena.io/etcher/
- Insert the microSD into the provided SD card reader and connect it to your computer.
- Open BalenaEtcher and select mystberry.zip as the image. Select the SD card file as the target.
- Make yourself a tea. Wait until your Flash! is complete.
- Insert the microSD card into your Raspberry Pi.
- Plug in the network cable into your router and then the power cord. It may take a few minutes before the Pi is fully up.
- Log into my.mysterium.network to claim your node!